Pro Wrestling Ego Chaos 8-10-13
By Phillip Searcy
AIWF Mid-South comes to you from Kosciusko, MS as AIWF proudly presents its newest affiliate, Pro Wrestling EGO. The first show under AIWF called Chaos in Kosciusko. The show starts with President of AIWF Mid-South coming out to tell the fans that Pro Wrestling EGO is now under AIWF. AIWF Mid-South Champion The Charles West comes out to the ring and then out comes his opponent for the night The Inkcredible Tatt2. Both men said they have respect for each other but one of them will come out as champion and they both shook hands.
- The first match of the night was between one half of the AIWF Mid-South Tag team champions Kobra King and the Wrestling All-Star Revolution champion “The Radical” Wil Sharp. Both men brought everything they had but in the end Wil Sharp came out on top. Both men shook hands to show great sportsmanship.
- The next match was between the other half of the AIWF Mid-South Tag Team champions Showtime and “The Mississippi Madman” Logan Creed. Showtime gets the win and Logan attempted to shake his hand after the match. It looked like Showtime was but was about to attack him, but Creed lays him out when he tried.
- Third match was between Barry Wolf and the PWE debut of Gaylon Summers. The match ended in a double count out as both men were at constant war outside the ring. At the end of the match when they both came into the ring Summers has his back turned. He then sees Wolf trying to attack him from behind and charges at him and Barry Wolf retreats. Gaylon Summers gets on the mic and challenges Barry Wolf for the next month show on September 14 in Kosciusko and was accepted.
- The next match was for the AIWF Mid-South Title between The Inkcredible Tatt2 and the AIWF Mid-South Champion The Charles West. Once again this was a big test for the champion as the Inkcredible Tatt2 brought everything he had and did many high-flying moves but even that was not enough to defeat the champion as The Charles West retained his AIWF Mid-South title and both men shook hands before and after the match.
- The main event match was for the Pro Wrestling EGO title between “The Prince of Pain” Joe Kane and the champion “The Ink’d Sensation” Jeremy Awesome. This was a hard-fought battle that many people thought stole the show. In the end Jeremy Awesome came out on top as he made Joe Kane tap out. Joe Kane says that Awesome cheated and he wants his rematch September 14th.
Don’t miss out September 14th Pro Wrestling EGO returns to Kosciusko, MS.