The Ten Count With Awesome Andy
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? Have always been a fan and decided train for career in pro wrestling.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? Through Shance Williams and his federation Permian Pro Wrestling joining where i am the current champion.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? Wrestling Kofi Kingston on WWE Superstars has to be the highlight so far.
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? Godsmack “bad religion” it’s one of my favorite songs.
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? MASADA has by far been my toughest.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? Jushin Thunder Liger as he is my idol.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? That would have to be to Japan and South Korea.
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? How to defeat my next opponent.
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? Stretch and Pray both pre and post match.
10. How can people contact you? firstname.lastname@example.org