The Ten Count With Badd Blood
By Matt Classic
1.How did you get started in pro wrestling?
It was by accident .. I got into a argument with Mando Guerrero about wrestling not being real and they invited me over to show me to prove me wrong… after getting my ass kicked several times. I decided I wanted to learn ..
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I was working for a promotion in California and heard about it.. so I did research and joined.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? Wrestling Yokozuna and being current AIWF West Coast Champion!
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that?
Niggas in Paris.. its gangsta.
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? John Cena, the Ballard Brothers, LTP, And Adan Reyes.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? It would be Curt Henning .. because he was an awesome wrestler. Someone who I could learn a great deal from
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? Japan, Germany, Mexico and Canada
8. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? Pre match rituals are using the bathroom as my music starts playing and writing 187 and 211 on my wrist tape.. 187 is the name of the rko finisher I use(Compton cutter) or the 211 (backbreaker to face plant)
If you could ask anyone in wrestling one question, what would it be?
I’d ask Owen Hart to teach me everything he knew about wrestling.. he was the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.
10. How can people contact you?
Facebook (baddblood) instagram (aiwfbaddblood) or twitter firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for booking info baddblood1313@Gmail.com