The Ten Count With Joshua Cutshall
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? I wanted to be apart of wrestling since I was a very young kid. I used to watch it at my grandparents house and practice to moves in my room as a child so whenever I was old enough and found out about a school I jumped on the opportunity.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I heard about getting involved with AIWF from Gary Benefield, the promoter of HVW
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? I was able to work the Barbarian and Rock and Roll express which was big for me because my mom was a huge fan of Rickey Morton so she came to watch the match
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? My entrance music is “Boyfriend” by Issues. It gets me pumped before i walk through the curtain and it fits my personality
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? My toughest opponent was Salem Sinner Sixx
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? I would wrestle Shane Helms, He was always one of my favorite workers growing up I even made a super hero gimmick for me when i was younger.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? I have traveled to South Carolina…I plan on traveling the world in the wrestling business and making my mark on the sport.
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? I think about why I’m alone in my car….and when I wrestle next
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? I workout
10. How can people contact you? People can contact me on Facebook at Joshua Real Cutshall or on twitter at @RealDealJosh