The Ten Count With Mason Myles
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? I have watched pro wrestling since i was a little child. Pro wrestling was the main reason why i became involved in amateur high school wrestling, thinking it would help me get into a career of pro wrestling. I started to train for pro wrestling after going to a C4W show in March of 2011. After seeing that they had a training school, i went the next monday to start training.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I became involved in the AIWF after i joined the C4W training school. Like i said in the previous answer, i went to a C4W show and they announced that they had a training school. I went the next monday and joined.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? My most memorable moment is most likely the first title i ever won, the C4W No Limits title. It just felt so good to know that C4W trusted me and felt confident enough to let me carry the title. My most memorable matches are Both ladder matches against Johnny Anthrax, any match against Anthony Alexander, and my lone match again Justin Flash. Definitely all highlights of my career so far.
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? My entrance music is Fate by Our Last Night. It is a heavier song that i chose because it pretty much describes me. Can we determine our own fate, or is it already pre-destined for us?
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? My toughest opponents so far have been Johnny Anthrax, Anthony Alexander, and Justin Flash…I have wrestled Anthrax and Alexander at least 20 times combined and every time it is a brutal match. Justin Flash i have only wrestled once, and that match ended in a draw.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? I would love to wrestle anyone that was once associated with TNA, WWE, ROH or any other bigger company, just to see how i compare so far in my short career. I would also love to have a shot at the AIWF Mid-Atlantic Cruiserweight Champion, Phillip Stamper also of course.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? So far the farthest i have ever traveled to wrestle is Mt. Airy, NC, at the AIWF headquarters. It is over 4 hours from my home…so its a pretty long drive. I have only been wrestling for 2 years, so traveling has not been a huge thing yet. I would love to travel more now that i have gotten a lot better.
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? When im alone in my car on a way to a show (which isn’t often) i think about different strategies i could use in the match, what sort of moves i could do, or i think about new moves i could learn or would like to try.
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? Pre match i always wish the other wrestler luck and to be safe, even if it is my most hated rival, you hate to see someone get hurt. Honestly, post match is Waffle House…lol
10. How can people contact you? If you would like to Contact me, you can either email me at email@example.com or on my Facebook fan page Mason Myles. If you would like to have my personal facebook page just message me on the Mason Myles page and i will then give it to you.