The Ten Count With Micheal Madness
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? After the death of my brother jeff in 1999 I decided to get into something different.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I wanted to be sanctioned by a brand name, but all the 3 # ones wanted 300-500 a yr and get nothing in return
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? taking the guys to Nome, alaska
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? I have a few in the yrs, The funnies one was ” Im sexy and I know it.
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? ECW/WCW Star Raven.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? Hulk Hogan or Andre the Giant, Both Legends
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? 3929miles, Anchorage alaska to Juarez Mexico
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? Hurry up already or get out of my way
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? Nothing,
10. How can people contact you? email@example.com