The Ten Count With Moonshine Mantell
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? Started my training at the Texas Wrestling Academy under head trainer Rudy Boy Gonzalez.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? Rudy Boy is the head of AIWF Texas. So naturally, being one of his “guys”, I became affiliated with AIWF.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? First off, making my in ring debut in December of 2012 against my now tag team partner Alex Reigns. Second, being in the main event at the “Black Bart benefit show” and going up against Scott Putski and the “Tokyo Moster” Kahagas.
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? Kid Rock- I am the bullgod, because it fits my personality and gets me in the mood to stomp a hole in my opponent’s ass.
5. Who has been your toughest opponent?The International Superstar Kahagas.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? This is a tough one… there’s a few I have to mention. First, Mick Foley . He’s one of the reasons I decided to get into this business, and he’s hands down one of the toughest to ever lace up a pair of boots. Second, Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson). The man is a machine! Pound for pound the BEST wrestler in the business. Last, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. He’s the all around best to ever step into the ring. Enough said.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? New York City
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? I think about my match… play it out in my head. Think about the different ways I can out smart and out wrestle my opponent. Think about all the different ways I can give each and every one of the fans there money’s worth that night.
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? 100 squats, 50 push up’s, 20 minutes of stretching, and a few sips from my moonshine jug.
10. How can people contact you? Via facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org