The Ten Count With Myka MadridMatt Classic1 Comment
The Ten Count With Myka Madrid
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? I started wrestling when i was 20. I have always liked wrestling and always wanted to get in to wrestling so i looked up schools and found Texas Wrestling Academy. I heard Rudy Boy Gonzalez was a great trainer and wanted to be trained by the best.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I heard about AIWF through Rudy.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? My most memorable moment in my wrestling career is when i first started wrestling.. just going on trips meeting new people.
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? My entrance music is Headstrong by Trapt. I chose that song because the song describes my personality. Just listen to the song it speaks for its self.
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? My toughest opponent would have to be Desperado.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? I would like to wrestle Miss Mollie because i hear she’s a tough girl to beat and im always up for a challenge.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? I would say the farthest i traveled was to Tennessee.
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? When i drive alone i just wonder where im going and how long will it take me to get there.
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? No there is no pre or post match rituals i partake in.
10. How can people contact you? People cantact me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/myka.madrid.5 or at my email which is firstname.lastname@example.org