The Ten Count With Oliver Grimsly
By Matt Classic
1. How did you get started in pro wrestling? I trained at the Team 3d academy. Jesse Neal and myself were the 1st graduates.
2. How did you hear about and get involved with AIWF Wrestling? I set my Karnival up in the parking lot and rode my elephant through the door.
3. What are some memorable moments in your pro wrestling career? Wrestling names like Too Cold Scorpio, Adam Cole and Los Ben Dejos
4. What is your entrance music and what made you choose that? Carnival by Shanklin Freak Show, they, like me, accept being different
5. Who has been your toughest opponent? Adam Cole he is tougher than taming a lion or tiger.
6. If you could wrestle anyone you haven’t in a match who would you wrestle and why? Kyle O’Riley to test my limits.
7. How far is the farthest you have every traveled to Wrestle? Las Vegas for lucha Las Vegas and Chicago for Resistance Pro.
8. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? I don’t have a car, my Karnival has a caravan of pachyderms.
9. Any pre or post match rituals you partake in? Adjust the knee braces, fill my balloons and perfectly position the top hat.
10. How can people contact you? Twitter – @olivergrimsly
Email – email@example.com